Are you planning a vacation and looking for a new experience after quarantine? Imagine having unlimited access to the best golf courses in Scottsdale, AZ, at your fingertips every day of your vacation, plus luxury accommodations! That’s what you can look forward to at our Arizona golf resort locations. We are located within minutes of the best nightlife, entertainment, and top golf courses in Arizona. With seasoned staff members available, you’ll have local experts to guide you through our unlimited stay and play packages that feature golf courses with stunning views and challenging greens.
The Best Golf Courses in Scottsdale and Phoenix, Arizona
Choosing among the best golf courses in Scottsdale, AZ, is almost as challenging as a plugged bunker shot! Unlike a difficult swing shot, we make the choices easy. The best part of our stay and play unlimited golf packages is that you have plenty of incredible options to choose from. When you book with us, you have your whole vacation to explore all the top golf courses Arizona offers and more. We pair luxury accommodations and amenities with gorgeous courses for a truly unforgettable experience! Here is a snapshot of what you will have access to when you stay with us:
- TPC Stadium – Do you follow the PGA tour? We do too, and you’ll be glad to know that the famous TPC stadium is one of your golfing options when you stay with us! You can create your own dramatic golf championship with friends and family, from rolling greens to wide fairways. As one of the most recently renovated Arizona golf courses, you’ll appreciate pristine greens and demanding design. While you may not have a crowd cheering you on at the infamous 16th hole, you’ll have Meridian Condo Resorts supporting your golfing experience.
- Troon North – Frequently labeled the best out of all public golf courses in Scottsdale, AZ, you have access to a course with 36 holes nestled in Pinnacle Peak. The course is named after the towering boulder located on the third hole, surrounded by outstanding residential and desert views. Before starting the game and tackling highly perched tees, you can use the practice facilities or short course to warm up.
- The Boulders – Designed with 36 holes amongst towering boulders set in the foothills of Black Mountain, the North, and South courses were carved out of the Sonoran Desert. It is considered one of the most demanding golf courses Arizona has to offer. You may need an entire day to take in the rugged beauty and stunning landscape of over 1300 acres, including a restaurant, bar, and spa onsite. For experienced golf enthusiasts, we encourage you to test your golf swing against a backdrop of lively desert flora at The Boulders.
- Quintero – Located northwest of Phoenix is another one of Arizona golf courses that stands out from the rest with dramatic elevation changes and beautiful landscape. This course is appropriate for all skill levels and handicaps. So, you can bring a diverse group to enjoy the desert scenery. Group members looking for a challenge will find it on the course’s most difficult eighth hole that plays uphill with three bunkers alongside them. An additional noteworthy third hole proves just as challenging since it is beside a scenic lake.
- Wigwam – Another one of Arizona golf courses recently renovated, Wigwam features 54 holes that include the Patriot Course, Heritage Course, and Gold Course. Named Golf Magazine’s “Silver Medal Resorts and Golf Digests best public courses in the state, the Gold Course is peppered with mature trees and water creeks. You’ll also find strategically placed sand bunkers and a rolling landscape that will make certain shots a challenge. The Gold Course is 50 years old and waiting for your swing.
- We-Ko-Pa – Next on the great Arizona golf courses list, the We-Ko-Pa Golf Club provides unobstructed views of the Sonoran Desert and surrounding mountains with two courses. You can expect elevated tees near Scottsdale and Fountain Hills, divided into the original Cholla Course and the Saguaro Course. The Cholla Course debuted on the Sports Illustrated list of 10 best new public golf courses built on Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation’s territory. The Saguaro Course has been listed in Golf Magazines as one of the country’s Top 10 Best New Courses You Can Play. Also, the course has received many other honors over the past few years. In addition to being walkable, the course boasts traditional elements like greens close to the tees, which is unique to the region.
- Dove Mountain – Designed with 27 holes and various elevations that range from 2300 to 3200 feet, this course was the former host of the WGC Accenture Match Play Championship featuring the top 64 players in the world. Purposely created to be challenging yet enjoyable across vast desert topography, more experienced golfers will quickly see why it is considered one of the top golf courses in Arizona.
- Grayhawk – Adding to the list of Arizona golf courses that have been recently renovated, the Grayhawk features two courses, including Raptor Course and Talon Course. This golf club can be added to the list of great public Arizona golf courses. The Raptor Course used to be a part of the PGA Tour with long par fours and an 18th hole played around a lake. The Talon Course has its challenges with a tricky island green and interesting back nine. You have to play it to believe it!
- Talking Stick – One of the best golf courses in Scottsdale, AZ, the Talking Stick is appropriate for all levels of play. This is a perfect location to take advantage of our group play discounts where all golfers with varying skill levels will enjoy themselves. Two courses are available, with the North Course recognized as the best of Arizona golf courses! You’ll find private dining areas for groups of any size with complete practice facilities available and restaurants onsite. When you’re looking for a retreat from formal board meetings, a game of golf surrounded by Pinnacle Peak and McDowell Mountain views will break up the monotony.
- Phoenician – After a substantial renovation and redesign effort, the Phoenician has reopened as an 18 hole layout with an expanded golf shop and golf carts outfitted with high-definition touch screens and built-in speakers. The Phoenician is a world-class golf resort with lush tropical scenery, impressive water views, and incredible greens. Often touted as one of the finest of Arizona golf courses, it is a top-rated golfing destination for those in the know.
The Best Arizona Golf Resort
Meridian Condo Resorts is the only location in Arizona that flawlessly combines accessible luxury with unparalleled value! This means that our unlimited stay and play golf packages are unmatched in amenities and additional offerings. Groups are welcome and receive special discounted prices that you can’t find anywhere else.
We provide a 24/7 concierge service that will help guide the customization of your golf vacation with us. We can assist with everything from stocking your refrigerator with groceries to making car reservations. Our luxury accommodations are outfitted with full-size kitchens with your choice of a one, two, or three-bedroom layout. As leaders in hospitality, our commitment to cleanliness and customer service remains a top priority. When you’re looking for a luxurious escape, we are ready to accommodate.
Call today to book your next luxury golf vacation with us!