The country is starting to slowly come out of lockdown and we are here for it! It’s time to pack your bags and head down to Arizona to enjoy all the activities in Scottsdale. From Scottsdale restaurants to resorts in North Scottsdale, we have something for everyone. If you’re looking for the best Scottsdale golf resorts, Meridian Condo Resorts is your one-stop destination for the ultimate golfing experience. Our all-inclusive and affordable VIP golf packages will have you wanting to work remotely on a permanent basis! Seriously, our luxurious condo suites and golf packages are second to none. Fortunately for you, that’s not all Scottsdale has to offer and our local and seasoned staff know all the hot spots to visit once you’re here.
How to Kick off Your Lockdown Celebration in Scottsdale
We’ve been in lockdown for so long we may need a refresher on how to get the party started! So, before we get into the gritty and fun details of where to visit during your visit to Scottsdale, we’ll explore how to plan your visit. Here are a few pointers to start you in the right direction:
- Destination – Ok, this is an easy one but we still have to mention it for formality purposes. Since we’ve narrowed down the Arizona trip to Scottsdale, we know exactly where we want to go. Meridian Condo Resorts is conveniently located in proximity to all of the fun activities in Scottsdale. Now, we can plan the wardrobe that best suits the weather, which is sunny and warm! That is “vacation speak” for flip flops, sundresses, tank tops, and hats off the golf course. It’s important to be mindful of golf course attire if you plan to take advantage of our golf packages. Golf course dress code usually consists of a collared shirt, Docker – style slacks or shorts, skirts, or skorts, and hats. Most upscale courses will not allow you to wear denim or tennis shoes on the course. Be prepared to wear golf shoes and proper slacks. Just because you may have seen your favorite pro golf player wear it on the course doesn’t mean you can. So, prepare the proper wardrobe in advance because this is the best time to grab some great deals on the best and most beautiful Scottsdale golf resort courses.
- Budget – This is also an easy one since our unlimited Stay and Play VIP golf packages can be tailored for any budget. So, it’s a good idea to have a starting point or range for a daily budget that you’d like to maintain. If this is your first time going on a golf trip, go all the way. Meaning, don’t skimp on the things that will bring you comfort. So, if that means that you’ll have to trim a day or two to include a few extras, go for it. Remember, the point of this lockdown celebration is FUN! That’s it and that’s all!
- Crew – Have you handpicked your golf crew yet? Is this an all-girls or all guys excursion? Are the spouses or significant others invited to this trip? Will this only include one couple or several couples? Determining your golf crew makeup is up to you. Just know that we have plenty of accommodation options to choose from to help tailor your stay to your specific needs. We’ll get more into this detail in a little bit.
- Dates – Now that we have our handpicked golf crew, carefully curated budget, and our favorite Scottsdale golf resorts narrowed down, it’s time to pick dates. Whether you choose your dates first or create consensus amongst your group, the fall months are some of the best to find great golf package deals. Pick your dates and we’ll do the rest!
What Old Town Scottsdale Events to Check Out
Moving right along to exploring Old Town Scottsdale events, our local staff and seasoned pros know where all the hidden gems are. In fact, our 24-hour concierge service can help you with all the logistical details for your trip. From stocking your luxury condo refrigerator with groceries to making dinner reservations at one of the local upscale restaurants, Meridian Condo Resorts provides a first-class experience that you’ll never forget. Let us know if you need to book a rental or need a tee time. We are here to simplify your plans and make your lockdown celebration enjoyable! While you’re considering what we can help you with, let’s look at where to hang out in downtown Scottsdale:
- Dakota – Looking for a little nightlife? We thought so! Dakota is the perfect mixture of glamorous ambiance and casual fun. You’ll find outdoor patio seating against a backdrop of DJ spun mixes that will have you working off the quarantine blues in no time. The venue is decked out with birdcage lighting, marble bars, and whitewashed wooden accents. Stay for the great menu appetizers, delicious entrees, and unique cocktails.
- The Mint Lounge – One of the most glamorous hot spots in Scottsdale, this 7,000 square foot venue is always packed! And you can be sure that it will be filled to capacity with other lockdown celebration party goers like yourselves. You’ll enjoy Hollywood style decor, custom LED lights, resort-style cabanas, and great music. If you want to get away from the crowds, there’s plenty of opportunity with private dining and wine rooms available for your group.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square – A lockdown celebration is not complete without a little retail therapy and that’s what the Scottsdale Fashion Square provides. Lots and lots of retail therapy. Both national and international visitors alike flock to stores like Gucci, Bulgari, Apple, Prada, Saint Laurent, and Neiman Marcus to name a few. Upon your arrival to the luxury wing, you will be met with a stunning two-story glass entryway.
- Scottsdale restaurants – With so many great places to see, the selection of Scottsdale restaurants is equally impressive and too numerous to name. As a quick review, there are a few must-see and eat restaurants that should be on your radar as you plan your trip. From Italian to American, there is something for everyone in your group. Some Scottsdale restaurants to consider:
- Steak 44
- Hiro Sushi
- Jade Bar
- Citizen Public House
- Breakfast Club
- True Food Kitchen
Book Your Luxury Condo With Us Now
Have we convinced you yet that we offer the best in Scottsdale golf resorts? If not here’s a little more incentive and information on what we offer:
- Luxurious fully equipped condos – Choose from three-floor plans that range from 900 to 1400 square feet. Stay in and cook in a gourmet kitchen complete with pots, pans, dishes, wine glasses and so much more. Pack light and Wash and dry your clothes while you’re here. Enjoy free WiFi, 65-inch flat-screen TVs, private open-air balconies, recliners, and fireplaces in some units.
- Amenities – When you’re not in your condo, you could be enjoying the summer sun poolside. At night, you may want to take a dip in one of our whirlpool spas or burn off calories from a Scottsdale restaurant in our state of the art fitness center. Top it off with a private gathering in our clubhouse while grilling on the BBQ!
- Unlimited Stay and Play golf packages – Our world-famous stay and play golf packages keep vacationers coming back for more. You’ll enjoy the VIP treatment with packages tailored just for you. Enjoy the best Scottsdale golf resorts at a premium rate while accompanied by seasoned pros.
This is how you plan for the ultimate lockdown celebration and we are more than happy to help you with every part of it. Give us the dates and we can do the rest. Book your luxury condo today!