Are you planning a long term business trip, vacation, or temporary stay in Arizona? You many have heard of a few options that may be available to you, including luxury extended stay hotels. Planning a trip can be stressful and choosing where to stay is overwhelming. Since you’re going to be spending most of your time at the location, you want to make sure it is a high quality stay with all the amenities you’ll need to remain comfortable away from home.
What is an Extended Stay Hotel?
Long term stay hotels are an option for individuals who need a longer term stay than a typical hotel. The longer you stay, the bigger the discount you’ll receive. They generally have a number of amenities and in – unit kitchens similar to a studio apartment. Price ranges and style may vary but most will have daily room service and be centrally located to nightlife activities, attractions, and dining. Some luxury extended stay hotels resemble an apartment with ample square footage and up to three bedrooms.
What’s it Like Living in an Extended Stay Hotel
What is an extended stay hotel like with luxury accommodations? Living in an extended stay hotel really depends on where you stay. Most luxury extended stay hotels have a number of premium amenities and features you won’t find in a regular hotel. The idea is for luxury extended stay hotels to be your home away from home. Here’s how they manage to do this:
- Wifi and high speed internet access included
- Local transportation to and from the airport with other places included within a five mile radius at some locations
- Flat screen TVs with Netflix access
- Onsite washer and dryers
- Full sized, fully stocked refrigerators, microwaves, and ranges for cooking and storing food
- Fitness centers, swimming pools, and spas
- Meeting rooms, conference rooms, event rooms, and computers with printer access
- 24 / 7 security
- Liquor or grocery store onsite
- Movie theaters
At dog friendly luxury extended stay hotels, you’ll find dog parks and other accommodations to make you and your furbaby comfortable. Most often, they will have a hot breakfast available during specific times in the morning with no extra charge. Others will have vending machines for grab and go snacks.
Difference between Regular and Long Term Stay Hotels
What is an extended stay hotel without the bells and whistles? A major difference between regular and long term stay hotels is pricing, how guests are billed, and the lifestyle. Prices at a regular hotel are generally higher than those of an extended stay. That’s because luxury extended stay hotels usually provide substantial discounts for individuals who stay longer. Other amenities may include premium upgrades like faster internet or available movie rentals. Since a majority of the guests stay in luxury extended stay hotels for work, many will have bars onsite, professional laundry services, restaurants, and very accommodating concierge services that can handle everything from dinner reservations to car rentals. Not all of these extra services are included in the price but they are available to all guests who stay. There are other notable differences to take into consideration:
- Booking – Both luxury extended stay hotels and regular hotels are booked the same way. You have the same options to reserve a room by internet, phone, or in person. The rate of your stay will be determined by when and where you choose to go. Rates for luxury extended stay hotels are significantly discounted when you choose to stay seven days or more. Most will provide an option to stay longer and smaller family owned businesses will have a greater degree of flexibility on check out dates when informed ahead of time. If you’re choosing to stay in a metropolitan or highly populated area, you may not have those options available.
- Occupancy – While a wide variety of individuals are drawn to luxury extended stay hotels, these establishments are marketing to a specific target audience. Since they offer luxurious accommodations, they are marketed towards guests who are staying for business or long term vacations without the commitment of a lease or second mortgage. Travelers can enjoy all the perks of a luxurious apartment without the long term costs. Business travellers are given a stipend to pay for expenses including hotels, food, and transportation and determine how long you can stay at a hotel. Luxury extended hotel stays provide discounts that fit within most of these budgets.
Our Extended Stay Luxury Condos vs. Long Term Stay Hotels
What about our luxury condominiums? We thought you’d never ask! We’ve been serving exceptional accommodations for over 20 years and have no intention of slowing down any time soon. Staying with us is like living in an extended stay hotel but much better! Our guests keep coming back because of the added value we provide in our amenities and hospitality. Not only can you expect to stay in a luxurious condominium, but you will get extraordinary value for the cost. Our unlimited Stay and Play options give you the opportunity to enjoy a few rounds of gold during your stay for business or pleasure. Hotels have nothing on our luxury condos that start with 900 square feet of living space. Here’s what else you can expect:
- Luxury condos – How long can you stay at a hotel that is 400 square feet? With options from one, two, or three bedrooms, you will have up to 1400 square feet to stretch out while away from home. All luxury condos come with a full size gourmet kitchen including microwaves, refrigerators, and ranges. You’ll have an in – unit washer and dryer to use and a dining room for a dinner party for entertaining. After work, soak your cares away in our oversized baths. Relax on a hotel style, pillow top bed with a flat screen in the bedroom. The living room has a flat screen too!
- Amenities – For those days off, you don’t have to go far to enjoy the good life. We have a number of amenities to enjoy including heated swimming pools, whirlpool spas, fitness centers, gas BBQ grills and gazebos, and a clubhouse for private parties!
- Concierge – Our full service concierge is second to none. Our professional and seasoned staff are familiar with the local area and can help with making your stay as comfortable as possible. From grocery delivery to dinner reservations and car rentals, our 24 / 7 concierge is available to answer any questions you may have.
- Golf – How long can you stay at a hotel without golfing? Our infamous Stay and Play unlimited packages are a golfers dream! You’ll have access to TPC Stadium championship golf course and the stunning Troon North golf course. We welcome groups and group discounts as well. This is a great way to entertain clients!
Reserve Your Extended Stay With Us
How long can you stay at a hotel without a full sized, gourmet kitchen? Our luxury condominiums can be rented for long term stays and are an incredible value for business travellers, long term vacationers, medical care, or temporary housing. Everything you need is inside the unit, including pots, pans, wine glasses, and even tupperware! We have the flexibility to extend your stay at the best rate possible while providing regular housekeeping services for nine nights or longer. At our resorts, you can work and play at the same time. We encourage you to take advantage of our unlimited Stay and Play packages. Our regular guests who stay for several months out of the year keep coming back for our exceptional service and great value! We welcome you to come see for yourself.
Give us a call today to book your next extended stay in our luxury condos!