Scottsdale is a town known for its affluence, trendy nightclubs, gorgeous golf courses, and glamorous resorts. In short, its opulent reputation precedes itself. However, there a few extra special places that make Scottsdale travel more than worth it.
Quick Scottsdale AZ travel guide
If you’re planning a trip to visit Scottsdale AZ, look no further than this list. Seriously, we couldn’t even list everything we’d recommend because there are so many great places to visit. So, we decided to mention a few highlights that you won’t want to miss and recommend planning a second trip to cover the rest. Whether you’re coming to rest, hike, eat, golf, or all the above, there is more than enough opportunity to do so and this Scottsdale travel guide will point you in the right direction.
Clearly, we have you covered for golfing and resting in luxury. With our Arizona golf and condo packages, you will be well taken care of as you explore the city. We would advise making an itinerary of some of the spots you’d like to hit while your here. Again, more than one trip will cover it. So, grab your favorite adult beverage, look at this great list, and start planning.
Places to explore
- Sedona Red Rock Country & Native American Ruins – This is a must-see adventure. Arizona is well known for its beautiful landscape, particularly its unique red rock formations. Even if you don’t plan anything else while you’re here besides golfing, you must visit one of the most popular tourist sites known as “Arizona’s Little Hollywood”, famous for its popularity with Hollywood filmmakers during the peak era of western movies.
There are numerous activities to get into such as cycling, sightseeing, fishing, swimming, horseback riding, and nature viewing. Red Rock Country is ideal for camping or glamping.
- Antelope Canyon Tours – There is no such thing as second-best tours for a visit to Scottsdale AZ so if you can’t visit Red Rock Country, we’d definitely recommend touring Antelope Canyon. If sandstone multicolored walls and tons of photogenic opportunities don’t entice you, hearing about the rich and mysterious history of early inhabitants will. Our concierge service can take care of booking a sightseeing or photogenic tour for you so you can continue to focus on relaxing.
- Scottsdale Wine Trail – What is a vacation without a little wine? That’s exactly what we were thinking. Make a day or weekend out of exploring the Scottsdale Wine Trail’s unique tasting rooms. By signing up for a wine passport starting with Aridus Wine Company and ending with Salvatore Vineyards Tasting Room, you will satisfy your palate with various delicious wines with exclusive complimentary swag and discount offers.
- Odysea in the Desert – Looking for a family-friendly event for everyone? Then you will need to check out Scottsdale’s newest entertainment hotspot, Odysea in the Desert. Featuring 6 major attractions that include dinosaurs, a butterfly oasis, Titanic artifacts, and 20 dining, shopping, and amusement venues, there will be something for everyone in your group. With free events regularly on the courtyard, free parking, and free admission, is there really any reason not to visit this Scottsdale destination?
- Desert Botanical Garden – Switch up your sightseeing adventures for flowers. Another family-friendly event, the Desert Botanical Garden features dining, garden trails, galleries, exhibits, and regularly scheduled events. Let us know when you’d like to schedule a visit and we will handle all the logistics for you, including finding out what the most current event is.
- Hot Air Expeditions – This is the epitome of a view. Enjoy a gourmet meal while hovering amongst the clouds and looking at the beautiful landscape of Scottsdale in a hot air balloon. Nothing beats this exhilarating and thrilling ride in the sky to celebrate any occasion. Sail above the mountains for 45 to 60 minutes and receive a commemorative certificate to memorialize the experience.
Places to eat
- The Vig – After a full day of activities, you may want to wind down at this popular upscale spot serving brunch, lunch, and dinner. You’ll also want to look at their full calendar of events and happy hour specials featuring live music and signature cocktails. This laid back and the sophisticated location is the perfect place to unwind after a full day of golf.
- Diego Pops – As a fun alternative eatery known for its Mexican cuisine, Diego Pops offers outdoor seating, bright colors, and a relaxed atmosphere complete with great happy hour specials. If $5 margarita, grilled street corn, and $3 Taco Monday’s sound like a good time, Diego Pops is the place to be.
Book with Meridian Condo Resorts today
Now that we’ve thoroughly enticed you, your next step is to book with us today. From our world-famous unlimited golf packages to your choice of luxurious condo floor plans, Meridian Condo Resorts is the best place to stay when you are traveling to Scottsdale, AZ. Fully furnished, these condos will make you feel at home with 900 square feet of space and private balconies. While you’re here, you’ll want to make the most of the heated resort-style swimming pools, whirlpool spas, state of the art fitness center, clubhouse, and gas BBQ grills.
Did we mention we are exceptionally experienced with large groups? This means that you should bring along your friends and their friends for a truly unforgettable golf vacation. Don’t worry about coordinating events and activities since our superior hospitality team can make all arrangements for you.
What are you waiting for? Visit our website for yourself and give us a call with any questions you may have. Even if you’re wondering how to get to Scottsdale, we’ve got you covered on that too. We’ll take it from there.